This is a commissioned sales position; responsible for Influencing and advocating Intel-based products and solutions for all of Intel's Business units through a vertically oriented, solutions-led approach to Business and IT. In this customer-facing role, you will apply broad technical skills with business acumen, so to develop the right technical solutions that align with customers' business and digital transformation strategy goals.
- Collaborate with customer's Data Science/Analytics team to deeply understand their business and technical needs
- Co-architect (along with customer or partner) ML solutions that make the best use of Intel Hardware and software.
- Build and expand relationships with customer and partner tech teams
- Evangelize Intel-based solutions for end-to-end data pipeline optimization
- Leverage BU and other senior technical resources in the region to establish Intel as a trusted technology partner
- Own each customer engagement with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives
- Share best practices and learnings in team forums and/or public blogs/whitepapers/etc
- Participate in sales events to grow awareness and pipeline - such as trainings, technical workshops, PoC, etc
- Be customer savvy with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce clear and detailed pre-sales and technical documentation
- Proven knowledge on Cloud computing, and containerization technologies/Kubernetes
- Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, and deployment
- Hands on Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Modelling experience in computer vision, recommendation engines, NLP processing etc.
- Technical understanding of CPU, GPU, and their behavior in terms of Power/Performance/TCO
- Highly technical and analytical, with at least 5+ years of solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Strong presentation skills, able to articulate both the technical and business value propositions of proposed solutions
- Graduation in Computer Science Engineering or similar
Inside this Business Group
- MLOps experience in CSP AI platforms such as Sagemaker, Azure ML, or on-prem solutions such as CNVRG.IO
- Enterprise application and database architecture experience will be a bonus
- Data modeling experience using tools and libraries such as BERT, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, etc
- Hand-on experience in executing and interpreting benchmarks like MLperf
- Knowledge about Intel Hardware and Software for AI
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlYour privacy matters to Intel and we comply with applicable data protection laws. We collect and maintain personal information for recruitment related activities and your data will not be used for any other purpose. We retain personal information for the periods and purposes set forth in Intel Privacy Notice
. Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. We do not share your personal information with third parties. In order for Intel to communicate with you on your application results, by submitting your information and proceeding with this application, you agree and consent that we can collect your personal information. You will have the ability to opt-out by informing firstname.lastname@example.org
or at any time selecting unsubscribe found at the bottom of our future marketing communications. You have rights to correct, update, request access to or deletion of your personal information as described in Intel Privacy Notice
. In addition, if you wish to update or otherwise make changes to your resume, use Intel online application tool
to resubmit a new resume.Working Model
This role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.