Software automation Team Leader
Who are we?
Intel Vision Technology Group (VTG), Intel's Computer Vision Center of Excellence, is looking for an experienced SW automation tools team lead to join our Autonomous Mobile Robotics (AMR) RnD validation team.
Our RnD team is focused on developing and introducing state-of-the-art AMR 3D cameras that set the stage for groundbreaking innovations. Our goal is to help our customers to power up and boost industrial and operational robotics automation by providing them a smarter depth camera with the capability to see, analyze and make independent decisions in real time.
As validation team, we are responsible to ensure the quality of our products, provide depth characterization and system performance to support RnD decisions. As such, we are heavily depending on reliable data, generated mainly by one of our 6 fully automated robotics labs.
What will you do?
As SW automation tools team lead you will:
- Lead and technically guide a small team of SW engineers
- In addition to being a team lead, act as an individual contributor, carrying hands-on responsibilities in the team's projects
- Deliver full automation solution including design and integration with different software and hardware components such as: robots, rails, vibration tables and simulator
- Design, leverage and develop new frameworks for fully scaled test automation environments
- Develop in Python under Linux
What are we looking for?
- BSc/MSc in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- 5+ years' experience as a software developer, with at least 3 years' experience in Python
- Linux experience
- Experience with integration and leverage of SW SDKs that utilize HW components
- Proficient in OOP and API design
- Experience working with Robotics and ROS
- Experience in developing automation environments
- Experience leading small SW team
- Experience with real time multidisciplinary systems- prefer with imaging system (3D cameras)
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs