Physical Backend Design Engineer
Who We Are?
The Core and Client CAD (CCCAD) is a worldwide organization that delivers an end-to-end design system for development of IPs, Cores and SOCs. This business group partners with the Semiconductor, IP and EDA eco-systems and leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to deliver a world-class design system that powers Intel’s leadership products. We are seeking for an Experienced BE Design Automation Engineer to join our team.
What will you do?
- Develop RTL2GDS solutions for high performance design.
- Troubleshoot design and verification issues with complex physical designs flows and tools.
- Work in close collaboration with the SOC and Core design teams, fully understanding design needs and creating quality innovative solutions.
- Work with EDA vendors on next generation technologies.
*Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position and it may not be available at this time.Qualifications
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant domains.
- Experience in backend EDA tools acquaintance.
- Experience in scripting languages like tcl/python/perl/tcsh – must.
- Experienced in building and/or maintaining implementation tools and flow – Big advantage.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, customer orientation and a “can do” attitude.
- English fluent in reading and writing – the job requires working with international teams.