Marketing Communication Student
The Corporate Services EMEA RDSM team is seeking an MA or BA student, with at least 2 years left of studies, to join a regional team and provide internal communication support.
The job supports Intel's Corporate Service RDSM team that operates in about 90 campuses around Europe, Russia, the Middle East, and Africa.
As a Marketing Communications Student, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide communication support for Intel campuses in Europe. As a communication specialist, you will be responsible for delivering communication support to different programs, including strategy, plan, messaging, and materials.
- Provide ongoing support with writing, editing, and designing communication for the various internal communication channels (i.e., digital signs, articles, emails, social network).
- 1st or 2nd-degree student with at least 2 years left of studies, majoring in Communication, Psychology, Journalism, or Marketing
- Availability of at least 3 days per week
- Proven writing ability in both English and Hebrew - a must
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in learning and dealing with brand identity
- Strong social communication skills
- Graphic, video-editing and web design skills are an advantage
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with working hours to support job needs
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.