logic verification engineer
About our organization - C2DG: Client and Core Development Group
We are designing the future of compute!
We develop Intel's main and most valuable & complex IP – the CORE. It is the central part of many Intel's products: Desktops, Notebooks, Servers, Cloud CPUs and more. Our CORE is in the heart of hundreds of millions of products being sold every year, and is driving the internet, networking industry, cloud compute, communications, consumers and more.
About The Job
As a Senior ASIC Design Verification Engineer, you will work as part of a Development team on cutting edge design components that will require deep understanding of a highly complex design architecture.
You'll build efficient and effective constrained-random verification environments that exercise designs through their corner-cases and expose all types of bugs. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of verification which can range from verification planning, test execution, through collecting and closing coverage.
Be a part of a leading large-scale and dynamic team, with vast development and leading opportunities.
Plan the verification of new design features by fully understanding the design specification and interacting with design engineers to identify important verification scenarios.
- Create and enhance constrained-random verification environments using UVM methodology.
- Be a part of design feature development cycle from planning to implementation and closure.
- Write or enhance verification components aimed for stimulus and checking of the design block.
- Debug tests with design engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Identify and write all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Close coverage measures to identify verification holes and to show progress towards tape-out.
- BSc in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 4 years or more of experience in Pre-Silicon Verification using UVM methodology.
- Experience in Specman (big advantage)
- Super strong RTL debugging skills.
- Experience in functional coverage driven verification.
- Experience in Perl/Python scripting (advantage)
- Great communication skills