Haifa Lab technician - Student
We are looking for test prototypes of products developed at Intel Haifa Design Center.
Operating cutting-edge test equipment and technology The job requires
implementing knowledge in various areas such as electronics software and
Measuring technologies and instruments are utilized to test CPUs for quality
reliability and adherence to specs Lab technicians perform electrical mechanical or SW troubleshooting to determine problems in nonfunctioning
electromechanical equipment or in the equipment test program May also perform setup calibration and basic debug on testing.
- Studies for a technical degree in a relevant academic institute in SW Mechanical ENG or electronics fields.
- Logical problem-solving capabilities.
- Willingness to work shifts of 12h, 3-4 shifts per week and availability to work during weekends.
- Proficiency in English communication skills reading writing and speaking.
- Responsibility and reliability.
- We are looking for someone with details strictness, Interpersonal
- Communication skills, team worker, self-learning independence, leading
- Capabilities experience.
- Relevant technical experience.
- Practical Engineering in SW/Electronics.