Do you enjoy solving challenging problems?
Do you feel comfortable working with many cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, agile and dynamic environment?
If this describes you, Our Firmware team would love to hear from you!
As Firmware Student you will Take part in the Firmware development process for Intel's cutting-edge technologies. Our code runs inside every Intel system - from smartphones and tablets to laptops, desktops, and high-end servers.
You will gain knowledge of Software Low-Level development, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design. Our stack technologies include C/C++ and Real-Time Embedded Platforms.
You will be assigned with challenging tasks as all engineers our teams, We work in small teams in an agile environment, with close cooperation with hardware and firmware.
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. Student in Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
- Availability to work at least 20 hours a week
- Knowledge in C/C++ language – Advantage!
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Firmware/Embedded position and that this position may not be available at this time