Interested in a unique opportunity to be part of a leading and talented team that is paving the future of computers?
Intel's Architecture Group develops breakthrough architectures for the future generations of Intel Core processors, leading the industry from servers, desktops, laptops to tablets and phones.
You will be part of the exquisite architecture team performing multidisciplinary research in Intel's micro-architecture development, combining the programming of the performance simulator, insights into Intel instruction set, and micro-architecture performance analysis and development.
This includes impacting initial stages of micro-architectural path-finding, through design till the performance validation of the Silicon.
Explore what it means to be a Student@Intel Israel >>> https://jobs.intel.com/page/show/hebrew-israel-studentQualifications
· B.Sc./M.Sc. Student in Computer engineering / Electrical. Engineering / Software Engineering or equivalent.
· At least 3 semesters until graduation
· Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
· Strong programming and algorithm development skills in C, C++
· Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment (combined software and hardware).
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Analog position and that this position may not be available at this timePosting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.