As an Analog student, you will be responsible for Analog and Mixed-Signal circuits design and simulations, targeting the best power, area, and performance. You will take a part in the characterization and integration of Analog IP blocks into custom digital blocks and higher design hierarchies, including logic circuit behavior definition and verification. You will define a circuit floor plan, layout, and integration requirements.
In this area, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn Analog and Mixed-signal environment
- Expertise with main industrial tools (Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, Ansys)
- Write PERL/TCL scripts that will optimize flows
- StudentsstudyingtowardsaB.Sc./ M.Sc.degreein computer engineering or electrical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
- Self-learningand creativity in problem solving
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Analog position and that this position may not be available at this time