AI and Big Data Infrastructure DevOps
A cutting edge group who leads big data and AI in Intel is hiring a talented hands on AI & big data infrastructure DevOps .
As part of the IT-AI department, you will be working in a diverse and dynamic group, who owns big data/AI/MLops at Intel.
You will be exposed to cutting edge cloud/big data technologies, working on innovative state-of-the-art cloud analytics based services.
What will your job look like?
- Leverage scripting to setup & automate development, testing, staging, and production systems for new services
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading/patching existing ones.
- Build deployment infrastructure to be reused by MLE engineers and assist them in adopting the infrastructure and resolve problems related to system and deployments
- Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the AI infrastructure
- Building Health Metrics, Dashboards and Alerts for the infrastructure and critical applications
- Implementing Security systems and guardrails
- Finops tools, best practices and optimizations
- Guiding groups in MLE about cloud architecture and cloud/k8s usage
- Building and maintaining CI/CD for cloud systems
- Troubleshoot production issues and develop automatic self-healing processes
- Explore new technologies with little supervision to keep the department up-to-date with cutting edge technologies.
If You are:
- Living and breathing to help others and have the pleasure in assisting a friend in need
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and gracefully accept the unavoidable context-switches
- Comfortable in collaborating and supporting a diverse team of MLE engineers, of different skill sets and expertise
- Excellent communication skills and significant client support experience.
All You need is:
- At least 6+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps with practical DevOps experience
- Solid Linux system administration skills - a must
- Solid understanding of security frameworks and its implementation across the development lifecycle - a must
- Solid understanding of cloud networking technologies - a must
- Experience with applications and tooling including Kubernetes ,Helm , Terraform, Docker, CloudFormation, SQL/NoSQL DBs, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Gitlab/Github Experience with DevOps Best practices: Security and Networking, Monitoring (Zabbix, grafana, promotes ), High Availability system and designs - a must
- Proficiency with DevOps tools and programming languages is mandatory - a must
- Proven experience with containerized environments and microservices (Docker, Kubernetes) - a must
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodologies such as: Jenkins, ArgoCD, Harness CD, etc. - a must
- Development experience (Go, Python, Ruby, Java) - a must
- Knowledge of workflow management tools such as Airflow and Kubeflow is a plus
#LI-HYBRIDInside this Business GroupIntel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.Other LocationsIL,Petach-TiqwaPosting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.