System Validation Engineer
Be part of the SoC Platform Validation team within Data Platforms Group!
The System Validation Engineer requires broad understanding of system level architecture. This job will present interesting challenges and drive knowledge of latest, state of the art, Intel architecture as the person will participate in their validation at a system level.
The focus of the validation in this role implies the verification and integration of server components across various customer hardware and firmware configurations. Additionally, validation will include simulation of customer environments with application workloads, use cases, platform level stress, and system level performance. This job will demand driving a close interaction with Architecture, Design, and Silicon Validation teams to analyze requirements and improve product test content.
Key attributes and activities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Validation pathfinding for power and performance domain.
- Engaging with architecture and various cross-team validation organizations to define test plans.
- Drive requirements to test cases, defining proper traceability.
- Be a voice and enforcer of the health and quality of the products.
- Constantly improve testing coverage based on success criteria metrics and status.
- Planning, developing, and executing Systems Engineering Best Practices.
- Be a role model for the organization.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Logical solving problem skills.
- Team work skills.
- Desire to participate and create a good working environment.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related STEM field (documentation related to Bachelor's degree completion will be required).
- 1+ years of technical and debug experience with data center or client systems.
- 1+ years of system level validation experience.
- 1+ years of Linux operating systems and firmware understanding experience.
- Advanced English skills.
- Power and performance knowledge and practical application at system level.
- Experience with scripting test cases for hardware validation.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs