Pre-Silicon Engineer Intern
The successful candidate will work as an intern with the Pre-Silicon Validation team in Media/Platform Accelerator IP (Intellectual Property). They will get familiar with the IP development and validation life. They will get exposure to how test plans are created, executed, running simulation models, and analyzing and using results to modify testing.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working on automation in the validation environment to accelerate debug efficiency.
- Familiarizing with the validation environment of one of the Media IP blocks and enhancing test content.
- Learning validation tools for developing and running test content and coverage.
- Interacting with peer validation team and learning strong validation practices.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Engineering problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work well in a team environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Requirements listed below would be obtained through a combination of schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. degree in Electronics Engineering or any other related STEM field.
- 3+ months of experience in HDL (Hardware Description Language) like Verilog and other related languages.
- Intermediate+ English
- Knowledge of FPGAs.
- Knowledge of computer architecture and digital systems.