Intern - Electrical Validation Enginner
Will help and support the Electrical Validation team across different projects in various activities but not limited to:
- Creating automation scripting infrastructure either for planning or execution
- Developing excel macros scripting
- Supporting system's bring up and enablement
- Developing documentation based on project need
- Supporting validation, data analysis and data presentation
- Self-driven and pro-active personQualifications
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry-relevant job experience, internship experiences and or school work/classes/research.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. active student in Electronics Engineering or related fields
- 3+ months of experience in Hardware and computer architecture.
- 6+ months of experience using measurement equipment such as: oscilloscopes, multimeters
- 6+ months of experience in scripting or programming languages like Python, C++
- Intermediate+ (B2+) verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge in platform level configuration
- Basic knowledge in Computer link/interfaces like: Ethernet, USB2, eMMC, SATA, PCIe, USB3, and other I/O technologies is highly desirable
- Familiar with Office tools (Power Point, Word, Excel)