Hardware Deployment Program Manager
The Hardware Deployment Program Manager designs, develops and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Serving as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
- Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a products lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
- Excellent communication skills, which include executive communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ambiguity management.
- Manage multi-disciplined engineering teams.
- Ownership and accountability.
- Urgency sense and tenacity.
- Great leadership skills
- Willingness to learn with a growth mindset
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager or related leadership/management position in the electronic industry.
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management such as Schedule Management, Execution Management, Tasks follow-up, or Risk assessment.
- Advanced English language skills.
- Experience with process development.
- Experience with budget management.
- Lean Manufacturing continuous improvement knowledge.
- Understanding of development Product life cycle.
- Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project).
- Familiar leading with Logistic and Purchasing services.
- Agile project management skills.
A candidate who accepts an offer of employment is required to present their own personal identification information and numbers for the following:Mexican Security Number (NSS), Tax Identification Number (RFC) and CURP identification number.Inside this Business GroupThe Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.