Functional Validation Intern
In the Design Engineering Group, we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel’s products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore’s Law and groundbreaking innovations. As a member of the Intel Validation Engineering Group you’ll play an active role in validation and debug to ensure our products meet the highest quality standards before they reach our customer’s hands.Qualifications
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry-relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor+ active student in Electronical Engineering, Computer Science, or any related field
- 3+ months of experience in PC Architecture
- 3+ months of experience programming in Python or a similar language
- 3+ months of experience using lab equipment such as: oscilloscopes, multimeters, analyzers
- Intermediate+ English
- Experience in scripting languages
- Experience working in Linux environments