Functional Validation Intern
As a Functional Validation Intern your responsibilities are oriented to support HW Development activities led by my Engineering team.
The support is the focus (but not limited) on:
- Test Content development for Pre Si and Post Si
- Testing Strategy participation
- Debug of chipset issues pairing with Experienced Engineers
- Communicate progress and status to Validation Chief Engineers
As a Functional Validation Student you will gain experience in different sort of areas which should be supported by:
- Computer Architecture bases
- FPGA usage and programming
- Emulation flows and tools
- Microcontroller architecture and usage
- Programming skills in C and Python
Your soft skills are expected to support:
- Strong commitment
- Deliver agreed-on objectives
- Quality commitments (Accurate, Complete, On time)- Leadership / Motivation are a plus but you must be ready to become a leader
- Presentation skills
- create documents and slides to share ideas
- Project Management is a plus but you should be perceived as organized and balanced
- Communication - clear ideas fluent EnglishQualifications
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry-relevant job experience, internship experiences and or school work/classes/research.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Active student of Electronics Engineering (preferably) or related fields like Electrical, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Biomedical, etc.
- 50 percent of courses approved
- 3+ months of experience programming in C, C++, Python (Any of these)
- 3+ months of experience in Linux and/or Windows OS architecture and kernel programming
- 3+ months of experience in Digital and Analog Electronics
- Intermediate to advanced English Level
- Computer architecture knowledge
- Experience with interfaces like PCIE, I2C, USB, Bluetooth or Network Interfaces