Cloud SW Development Engineer
Be part of an At Scale Validation team responsible for delivering results across a broad range of datacenter servers families ensuring the quality of our products through developing the most efficient workload pipelines!
The job will provide the opportunity to contribute in cloud software, including software development, design, debug, validation, and optimization, cloud orchestration, and/or cloud customer enablement. As well as with the latest HW systems and technologies within the cluster systems under test.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related STEM field (documentation related to Bachelor's degree completion will be required).
- 1+ years of experience writing code on Groovy, Python, Bash, etc.
- 1+ years of experience working with pipelines for CI/CD similar to Jenkins or others.
- 3+ months of experience with microservices architecture and container orchestration with Kubernetes (Docker/Kubernetes) or similar.
- 3+ months of experience with version control platforms such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, or similar.
- 3+ months of Jira experience (or similar) for tracking work requests and Confluence for documentation.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- 1+ years Deployment Automation and Orchestration using GitLab/OpenStack/Jenkins/Kubernetes.
- 1+ years System debugging techniques of enterprise Platform issues HW/SW local and remote.
- 1+ year of experience in system administration of Linux OS and drivers.
- Experience managing Telemetry and Data Analysis solutions: Elastic ELK, Prometheus, Kafka, Grafana, Kibana, Power BI.
- Experience with open-source projects .Bash, C or Python scripting expert skills.
A candidate who accepts an offer of employment is required to present their own personal identification information and numbers for the following:Mexican Security Number (NSS), Tax Identification Number (RFC) and CURP identification number.Inside this Business GroupThe Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.