BIOS Customer Enabling Engineer
Join our BIOS Enabling and Engineering Team to enable, support and develop server platform BIOS, reference code and documentation for Intel Server silicon products and associated features.Works closely with Intel silicon design teams, validation teams, development teams, tools teams and marketing teams.Work closely with customers (i.e., OEMs, ODMs, and Intel BIOS vendors) to enable BIOS and associated Intel Technologies/Initiatives.Responsible for software and BIOS related issue debug during the planning, development and validation stages of the program.Behavioral traits:Team player and Collaborative and Results-orientated skills.Strong communication skills.Leadership (Influence and persuasion, Getting results through others, uncompromising integrity) skills.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry-relevant job experience, internship experiences, and or school work/classes/research.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related fields (Documentation related to bachelor's degree completion will be required).
- 3 years of experience in Computer/Server architecture and OS.
- 3 years of experience in low-level coding (C language preferred).
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- BIOS/UEFI foundations.
- Python programming experience.
- Experience debugging PC/server platforms and related tools.
- Experience with software version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Experience supporting end customers.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs