At Scale Validation Data and AI Frameworks Engineer
The At Scale Validation Data and AI Frameworks Engineer conducts design and development to build and optimize AI software.
- Designs, develops, and optimizes for AI frameworks (e.g., OpenVINO) and to contribute to external frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Implements various distributed algorithms such as model/data parallel frameworks, parameter servers, dataflow based asynchronous data communication in machine learning, and/or deep learning frameworks.
- Transforms computational graph representation of neural network model, and develops machine learning and/or deep learning primitives in mathematical libraries.
- Profiles distributed deep learning models to identify performance bottlenecks and proposes solutions across individual component teams.
- Optimizes code for various computing hardware backends and interacts with machine learning and/or deep learning researchers and utilizing experience with machine learning and/or deep learning frameworks.
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM program (documentation related to Bachelor's degree completion will be required).
- 3+ months of experience with Python, Java, C, or similar language.
- 3+ months of debugging experience.
A candidate who accepts an offer of employment is required to present their own personal identification information and numbers for the following:Mexican Security Number (NSS), Tax Identification Number (RFC) and CURP identification number.Inside this Business GroupThe Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs