At Scale Validation Cloud Software Architect
Architects, designs, and provides technical oversight and direction of the development of Intel cloud software products including system software, frameworks, protocols, algorithms, and applications, as well as software structure and validation direction. Researches and designs optimal endtoend cloud computing software solutions for cloud, cloud native, orchestration, enterprise, edge, IoT, telco cloud, service mesh, networking, microservices, and/or distributed computing. Engages with major customers to understand use cases, participates in open source and standardization industry work to influence architectures and optimize software, and interacts with technologists and product/product managers across Intel to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development. Makes highlevel design choices focused on manageability, scalability, usability, resiliency, availability, security, and/or safety for the software structure, protocols, and algorithms.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- Advanced English
- The candidate must demonstrate hands on experience in the following areas:
- 1+ years Deployment Automation and Orchestration using Gitlab/OpenStack/Jenkins/Kubernetes.
- 1+ years System debugging techniques of enterprise Platform issues HW/SW local and remote.
- 1+ year of experience in system administration of Linux OS and drivers.
- 2+ years developing automation with software and/or scripting languages.
- Intel Architecture and Enterprise Server system technologies and architecture.Experience in managing Telemetry and Data Analysis solutions: Elastic ELK, Prometheus, Kafka, Graphana, Kibana, PowerBi.
- Cloud development and network technology domains understanding.Experience with open source projects .Bash, C or Python scripting expert skills.
Inside this Business GroupThe Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
At Intel employees share in successes enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative inclusive workplace.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs