At Scale Software Validation and Debug Engineer - Temporary
The Data Center Platform Architecture Integration and Validation (PAIV) team is looking for an At Scale Software Validation and Debug Engineer to join their dynamic and growing organization.
At Intel, we are building new and exciting memory technologies to drive innovation in the data center. That requires us to bring in new Technical Leaders who can steer us to success and help build new products with these technologies.
You will bring your broad understanding of multiple system areas and interfaces with Architecture, Design, and post-silicon Validation teams in improving at scale validation content and providing feedback for future at scale platform level remote debug features. The scope of the deliverable will vary based on the target platform and the specific issue at hand. Hence you must have a solid big picture across the System (complete platform).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, defining, and developing the at-scale system validation triage and debug plans.
- Use and apply platform level tools and techniques to ensure debug triage operations
- Debugging of current and upcoming at-scale cloud-native technologies on server products.
- Debug of failure symptoms from validation hardware in the cloud systems.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a positive factor in identifying top candidates.
Requirements listed may be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or school work/classes/research.
1+ years of experience in:
- Systems validation and/or data center platform validation
- Coding in cloud native solutions such as, but not limited to Kubernetes, Docker Container, Jenkins and/or related cloud system deployment software.
- Experience with server and/or infrastructure test frameworks in validation environments.
- Intermediate+ English (written and spoken)
This is a temporal contract for 2 years
- Experience in one or more technical domains; such as network, RAS (reliability, accessibility, serviceability), virtualization, power management.
- Debug experience at platform level, preferable in multi-GEO/remote debug environments.
- Experience with x86 architecture..