Pre-silicon Verification Engineer (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk)
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow!
We create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet every day in ways that you probably don’t even see from technology inside self-order kiosks at fast food outlets to the data centers and networks that support your video streaming; from AI enabling genomic sequencing and personalized healthcare to autonomous driving.
You’ll be joining a company that values every individual and strives to minimize our impact on the planet – we have just announced that we are water positive in 3 countries and use 100% green energy in our US & European facilities. We have big ambitions and a passion to work with other and address world challenges no one can tackle alone. We would love you to be part of this!
So if you're passionate about computer graphics and working with leading graphics engineers on Intel's latest GPU hardware designs, then our Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics group (AXG) has opportunities for you. In AXG we are focused on delivering Best-in-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future. We develop graphics, media, display & imaging solutions for a range of platforms from traditional PC clients to high-end data center servers.
Currently the new AXG Graphics Design team located in Katowice, Poland is looking for Pre-silicon Verification Engineer. The team will focus on a specific graphics hardware subsystem and contribute throughout the entire product lifecycle - starting from feature definition through design, development and validation of new graphics hardware features. The team will be closely cooperating with architects and software/hardware engineering teams to drive innovation and research & development of Intel graphics products in a holistic and global approach.
The Pre-silicon Verification Engineer will directly report to the Manager located in Poland.Qualifications
- Candidate should have a Master or a PhD degree in Electronics, or Electrical engineering or Computer Science engineering, or/and proven experience of ASIC Front-end simulation verification for IP or SoC (System on Chip) (5+ years).
- Good understanding of functional verification fundamentals encompassing state machine verification, complex protocol verification, functional test strategies, directed and stress test generation, verification infrastructures and verification and/or debug flows.
- Experience with IO protocols like AMBA-AXI/AHB/APB, OCP.
- Experience on CPU/GPU and power management, upf-VCS NLP is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of System Verilog and working knowledge of verification methodologies like OVM and UVM.
- Good knowledge on functional and code coverage.
- Adept in programming and/or scripting (C++, Perl and others) and be conversant with flows and tools for VLSI logic design and/or functional verification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
As an advantage:
- System level emulation-based verification, emulation with ZeBu or HAPS, SLE environment
- Experience with Synopsys and Cadence tools.
- Post-Si Validation and debug support, Assembly, System Verilog,
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU hardware architectures and components
- Deep knowledge of GPU hardware pipeline
- Knowledge of SoC & Platform level product architectures
- Knowledge of 3D graphics theory, rendering algorithms and techniques used in games
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with thenewest technology worldwide,5Gandfuture products
- You will be working across agroup of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in asafe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities todevelop your professional careerthrough technical and soft skills trainings, taking part ininnovation projectsorrotational programs
- Alsoflexible working hoursare important for us
- And ourAmazing Benefitstomake life easier and more enjoyableare waiting for you:
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Materials important for you- to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
- Learn more aboutIntel in Poland:https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
- RewardsExperience @ Intel Poland:https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
- Learn moreabout the Team and technology here:https://tiny.pl/7jpwm
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in thispositionshould it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.Other LocationsPL,WarsawPosting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
- Graphics Verification Tech Lead / Verification Manager (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
- Graphics Hardware Design Engineer (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
- Graphics Formal Verification Engineer / Tech Lead (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs