HR Advisor with Hebrew
As an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- The resolution of internal customer queries regarding benefits and other internal programs.
- Gathering and clarifying feedback and other information from internal customers through various methods, researches, relevant guidelines and responding to inquires promptly.
- In dealing with more complex queries, may be involved with other customers within or across different functions.
- Providing coaching, influencing, and dispute resolution strategies to managers and other customers regarding company or benefits policies.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew language required
- Education Bachelor/Master Degree or close to finishing Master Degree
- Skills: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Quality, Active Listening, Empathy, Detail oriented, Communicative, Open, Quick Learner
Additionally in response to pandemic environment to keep our candidates and employees safe we are conducting recruiting process fully remotely. Remote work possibility will be considered, as well.
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.Other LocationsPL,WarsawPosting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.