Graphics Verification Tech Lead / Verification Manager (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk)
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow!
We create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet every day in ways that you probably don’t even see from technology inside self-order kiosks at fast food outlets to the data centers and networks that support your video streaming; from AI enabling genomic sequencing and personalized healthcare to autonomous driving.
You’ll be joining a company that values every individual and strives to minimize our impact on the planet – we have just announced that we are water positive in 3 countries and use 100% green energy in our US & European facilities. We have big ambitions and a passion to work with other and address world challenges no one can tackle alone. We would love you to be part of this!
If you're passionate about computer graphics and working with top graphics engineers on Intel's latest GPU hardware designs, then our Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics group (AXG) has opportunities for you. In AXG we are focused on delivering Best-in-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future. We develop graphics, media, display & imaging solutions for a range of platforms from traditional PC clients to high-end data center servers.
Currently the new AXG Graphics Design team is looking for Verification Tech Lead / Verification Manager to drive the new pre-SiVerification team located in Katowice, Poland. The Graphics HW team will focus on a specific graphics hardware subsystem and contribute throughout the entire product lifecycle - starting from feature definition through design, development and validation of new graphics hardware features. The team will be closely cooperating with architects and software/hardware engineering teams to drive innovation and research & development of Intel graphics products in a holistic and global approach.
The Verification Tech Lead/Manager will directly report to a Senior Manager located in Poland.
In addition, the Leader’s strategic objective is to grow the hardware team in Poland, increase organizational maturity and scope of influence in line with the global strategy of Intel Corporation.
In this role you will also manage all day-to-day aspects of team operations including people and performance, financial and general office management issues.Qualifications
Take the first step towards your dream career!
Every Intel’s team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Deep expertise in hardware design industry with track of completed commercial projects with externally visible results: shipped products, demos, patents, publications, etc. (10 years+)
- Relevant experience in RTL development, including practical knowledge of design and verification tools and environments. (7 years+)
- Demonstrated experience as a technical leader or team manager, with very good coaching and motivational skills and experience of performance development. (5 years+)
- Proven ability to solve complex technical issues related to hardware design, development and verification.
- Experience in developing innovation and achieving operational excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
Skills and experience that will make you stand out:
- Deep knowledge of GPU hardware pipeline
- Knowledge of SoC & Platform level product architectures
- Knowledge of 3D graphics theory, rendering algorithms and techniques used in games
- Writing specifications to describe design changes, and the intended implementation.
- Coding design changes in RTL, following team coding guidelines.
- Analyzing timing reports to look for alternate design approaches to meet frequency requirements.
- Development of test plans, Testbench, BFMs (bus functional models), checkers, trackers for assigned areas of the chip.
- Test plan execution involving test writing, debugging, and driving bug closure.
- Development of functional/code coverage and achieving coverage goals.
- Working closely with validation engineers, design engineers, micro-architects, and other team members to ensure high quality of test plans, functional coverage, and tests quality validation that minimizes bug escapes to higher levels of validation.
- Solid discipline and attention to detail in ensuring effective high.
- Contributing to process improvements where applicable and gaining domain expertise to be willing to independently validate effectively.
- Interfacing with emulation, and software teams to ensure synergy with RTL validation.
- Deliver high-quality output against deadlines and willing to work effectively in a cross-site team environment.
- Knowledge or experience within UVM validation.
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with thenewest technology worldwide,5Gandfuture products
- You will be working across agroup of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in asafe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities todevelop your professional careerthrough technical and soft skills trainings, taking part ininnovation projectsorrotational programs
- Alsoflexible working hoursare important for us
- And ourAmazing Benefitstomake life easier and more enjoyableare waiting for you:
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Materials important for you- to prepare yourself for an interview and to learn more about Intel.
- Learn more aboutIntel in Poland:https://intel.ly/3eq8QlY
- RewardsExperience @ Intel Poland:https://intel.ly/3ftPwog
- Learn moreabout the Team and technology here:https://tiny.pl/7jpwm
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in thispositionshould it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.Other LocationsPL,WarsawPosting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
- Graphics Hardware Design Engineer (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
- Graphics Formal Verification Engineer / Tech Lead (Fully Remote / Hybrid @ Katowice/Gdańsk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
- ASIC / IP Engineer (Home based office/Katowice/Gdansk) Multiple Locations Apply Now
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs