Employee Services Specialist
Our technology has the power to improve the life of every human on the planet. Intel put the silicon in Silicon Valley. Today we are applying our reach, scale, and resources to deliver on bold goals. And we're not doing it alone: we work with our customers and galvanized the industry partnership with our customers, we advance breakthrough technology and solutions in a variety of segments: from safe roads and autonomous driving to medical advancements powered by AI; machine learning to technology readiness in education, and more.
Join Intel and our team to work on:
- Execution of specific HR business processes within the scope of Global Integrated Services (GIS)
- Working closely with other members of the organization in day to day operations and in identifying ways in which GIS can improve process and customer experience - Execute complex HR data transactions
- Proactively monitoring and following up with manager and/or Quality Lead on any changes to volume, complexity, cadence etc.
- Leading root cause analysis, containment, recommendations and resolution of quality issues
- Collaborating with the Integrators by providing data, background, etc. in case an investigation is open for the respective process/area
- Providing an excellent service within the goals and standards defined by the area
- Execution of the controls implemented to ensure the quality in the daily work.
- Coordination of work delivered by vendors (background screening, immigration, contracts)
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated strong discipline and quality at the moment of executing the daily work
- High level of attention to details
- Customer and result orientation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proactive attitude by exploring new options, applying research and develop skills to find root causes and/or improvements
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related career
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources or administrative positions
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Proficiency with Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and OneNote
- Advanced level of Excel
- Experience with business process management (BPM) is a plus
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, Multisport card, lunch coupons, and more.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
In response to the pandemic environment, to keep our candidates and employees safe, we conduct recruiting process fully remotely. Hybrid work scheme during employment.