SOC Design Engineer: Chipsets SOC Front-End Design
Come and be a part of the team creating SoC and chip-set designs and products for Intel Architecture. This position is a role within the Chipsets Silicon Group SoC Front-End Design team, building SoC products for client and server markets.
In this position responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Perform integration and validation of IP designs at the SoC level.
- The work will include features and behaviors fundamental to the platform, as well as interoperability with the other IPs and blocks in the SOC and platform.
- Work with, and gain exposure to, specialist teams and engineers including full-chip, micro-architecture, validation architecture, emulation modeling and validation, IP design, and structural / physical design.
- Gain exposure on platform architecture, design, and features.
- Participate in debug at various level of the hierarchy.
In addition to the qualifications listed below, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Leadership skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must possess a Bachelors in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field and 4+ years of experience; OR a Masters degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field and 3+ years of experience; OR a PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field and 1+ years of experience in the following:
System Verilog / OOP.
SOC-level design/integration and/or validation.
Simulation-based debug (VCS, Verdi, DVE).
Experience in OVM/UVM.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs