Senior NAND Product Engineer (SK)
This is an exciting time to join our Intel® 3D NAND Technology and MANUFACTURING team as a Sr Product Engineer and work on the most advanced Intel® 3D NAND Solid State Drive technology in the world.
As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses industry-leading Solid State Drive technology and the most capable NAND Flash products As a Sr Product Engineer you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the Solid State Drive business at SK Hynix.
As a Senior Product Engineer, you are responsible for bringing up new cutting-edge Intel 3D NAND Technology by working with a brilliant team of engineers.
You will be faced with complex problems in bringing up the technology and are required to possess excellent problem-solving skills. You will be responsible for mentoring and instructing new engineers along with the product ramp-up. You will work hand in hand with several cross-functional teams such as Design Process Device Characterization Reliability and Test Engineering teams in bringing up and qualifying the product requiring communication multitasking and presentation skills.
As a NAND Sr Product Engineer, you are responsible for a wide variety of tasks in the NAND product life cycle such as:
- Working with design teams in developing solutions for Design for Manufacturability including new test modes for effective screens and stresses development simulations and validation of test modes and help debug design-related issues.
- Ensure product specifications are met working with design teams.
- Responsible for developing Wafer sort Probe tests, Test Time Reduction and Probe Yield Fab Yield improvement.
- Responsible for Electrical Failure Analysis and development of new stresses and screens for DPM improvement and yield improvement on the new upcoming technologies and yield sustainability on mature products.
- Work with several cross-functional teams for resolving product-level issues.
- Data Analysis and Parsing skills to analyze high volume data for Quality improvement and Yield improvement.
- Develop package level Test Flow for component parts testing.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis.
- Responsible for product qualification.
- Work with cross functional teams in resolving external customer related issues including internal SSD qualifications.
The position is associated with the sale of the NAND business to SK Hynix aligning to Phase 2 of the transaction. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm, a stand-alone US subsidiary of SK Hynix headquartered in San Jose, California with offices world-wide. Solidigm is a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, led by Robert (Rob) B. Crooke as CEO, previously senior vice president and general manager of Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. To read more, see: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1513/intel-sells-ssd-business-and-dalian-facility-to-sk-hynixQualifications
You must possess the following minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar degree and 6+ years of experience.
- Nonvolatile memory component as a Product Engineer Staff Engineer Product QRE or in High Volume Test.
- Memory test or device characterization.
- Any related NAND or NOR experience.
Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar degree and 4+ years of experience in the minimum qualifications.
- Experience with MS Excel, JMP, and Python.
- Experience in NAND Flash Memory architecture and NAND erase program and read algorithms.
- Experience in Electrical Failure Analysis identifying the root cause of the problems and developing countermeasures.
- Experience in NAND Flash quality reliability mechanisms and NAND device physics2.
- Experience in NAND Flash wafer and component level testing and yield improvement.
- Experience in NAND Flash to system integration.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs