Product Development Test Engineer (SK)
Join our Intel® 3D NAND Technology and manufacturing team as a Product Development Test Engineer and work on one of the most advanced Intel® 3D NAND Technology and Solid State Drive (SSD) technology portfolios in the world.
This position gives a unique opportunity for the candidate to showcase leadership, hardware, software, and data-analysis skills. The candidate will be part of a dynamic team and unique work culture.
This is a high-impact role, with a broad scope where the candidate will have clear ownership, and accountability, and the deliverables will have direct visibility and impact on the overall business.
As an Intel® 3D NAND Technology Product Test Development Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from feasibility through production ramp, and driving evaluations, development, and debugging of complex test methods for new and exciting product generations including High-Speed IO (HSIO) focused testing.
- Engage in the testability and manufacturability of Intel® 3D NAND Technology Flash components from the component feasibility stage through the production ramp.
- Test development of next-generation Intel® 3D NAND Technology Memory Technology products.
- Ensure the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the feasibility stage through the production ramp.
- Development, evaluation, and debugging of complex circuits and test programs.
- Development, testing, and qualification of new test hardware solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product Engineering.
- Design Engineering, Technology Development, and Process Engineering to resolve cross-functional problems.
- Driving cross-functional stakeholder consensus.
- Coming up with innovative solutions to drive Test Time Reduction and Yield improvement.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following behavioral skills:
- Team player enthusiastic about working in a collaborative, cross-functional, cross-site environment.
- Self-directed, analytical, and experienced in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems.
- Communication, technical presentation, problem-solving skills.
The position is associated with the sale of the Intel 3D NAND Technology business to SK Hynix aligning to Phase 2 of the transaction. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel developing Intel 3D NAND Technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm, a stand-alone US subsidiary of SK Hynix headquartered in San Jose, California with offices world-wide. Solidigm is a leading global supplier of Intel 3D NAND Technology flash memory solutions, led by Robert (Rob) B. Crooke as CEO, previously senior vice president and general manager of Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. To read more, see: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1513/intel-sells-ssd-business-and-dalian-facility-to-sk-hynixQualifications
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Intel® 3D NAND Technology, DRAM, Intel® Optane™, SRAM, or Intel® NOR Flash Memory product development as a Product Engineer, Product Quality and Reliability Engineer, or High-Volume Test Engineer.
- Programming (C/C++).
- Semiconductor devices and circuits.
- Silicon debug, module development, content development, RTL simulations, and Test Program Integration.
Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field, plus 2+ years of experience, including the following:
- High-Speed test methods and systems.
- Experience with Input/Output operations, specifications, and debugging.
- Sort, class, and system Test techniques, preferably of memory devices.
- Data extraction and analysis.
- Python scripting.
- Git/Bitbucket/Agile methodology.
- Semiconductor fabrication process flow, wafer test methodologies, and reliability mechanisms.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs