NAND Product Development Program Manager (SK)
This is an exciting time to be at Intel, come join the NAND Development Organization as a Sr Program Manager and work on the most advanced 3D NAND technology in the world.
Job Role Details:
As a Program Manager, you will lead a highly matrixed NAND Component Product Development Team, developing next-generation NAND products. You will work with managers and technical leaders across many technology functions to set program goals and achieve them within the Product Life Cycle construct, while balancing technical, business, and execution requirements. In this role, you are the key interface with stakeholders and leaders within the Component development teams as well as with the systems teams who integrate the NAND into Solid State Devices (SSD).
Key responsibilities include:
- Sets direction for the program by determining and balancing the technical need v. business impact of the program decisions and operates within the guardrails.
- Exercises judgment to develop solutions, remove obstacles, and redefine approaches. Identifies tasks, dependencies, and costs and communicates expectations to core team members.
- Creates, tracks, and adjusts the program schedule. Assesses risks and identifies solutions toward timely and efficient achievement of program goals.
- Ensure that quality standards and budget constraints are met.
- Ensure appropriate progress against schedule and take corrective action as appropriate.
- Facilitates the prioritization of resources with other functions.
- Influences business strategies as are relevant to program goals.
- Understands the technical concepts, architecture, systems, and development methods.
This position is in the NAND-DTM Group which is aligned to phase 2 of the sale of the NAND business to Solidigm, a wholly owned subsidiary of SK hynix. Employees in this business group will work on developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm. Solidigm, a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, is headquartered in San Jose, California with offices worldwide.Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar degree and 9+ years of experience in the following:
- Experience as a Program Manager leading all aspects of a large-scale semiconductor component or embedded systems product development.
- Proficiency with common Program/Project Management tools.
- Experience as an engineer in product development in a related discipline.
Preferred Additional Skills / Experience:
Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar degree and 6+ years in the minimum qualifications.
- Experience with NAND Flash technology, components, and systems integration.
- Experience with SSDs.
- Experience as a Manager within a related discipline.
- PMI, Agile, or Scaled Agile skills, experience, or certifications.