NAND Product Development Engineer (SK)
It is an exciting time to join Intel as a NAND Product Development Engineer!
As a NAND Product Development Engineer, you will:
- Responsible for driving NAND Functional Validation meeting data sheet features set.
- Make significant contributions to the design, development, and validation of key product features.
- Evaluation, development, and debugging of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to drive complex test equipment. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies, and redesigns circuits to guarantee component functionality.
- Analyzes and evaluates component data sheet versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with test equipment capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
The position is associated with the sale of the NAND business to SK Hynix aligning to Phase 2 of the transaction. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm, a stand-alone US subsidiary of SK Hynix headquartered in San Jose, California with offices world-wide. Solidigm is a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, led by Robert (Rob) B. Crooke as CEO, previously senior vice president and general manager of Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. To read more, see: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1513/intel-sells-ssd-business-and-dalian-facility-to-sk-hynixQualifications
The below minimum qualifications must be met to be considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
2+ years of experience in the following areas:
- NAND product functional validation.
- Tools flows and Memory test methodologies for validation.
- Perl, Python, and C++ programming.
A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field with 1+ years of experience in the minimum requirements, as well as the following:
- Experience in statistical analysis tools (e.g., JMP).
- Experience in usage and ATE Architecture.
- MagV tester platform NAND Product experience.