High Velocity Expert / MARCOM - Project Manager (SK)
This is an exciting time to be at Intel - come join our team as a High Velocity (HV) Expert - Project Manager for the High-Velocity Program Office. Work on one of the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology portfolios in the world. As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses many industry-leading SSD technologies including the most capable Quadruple Level Cell (QLC) NAND Flash products.
The High Velocity (HV) Expert - Project Manager is responsible for accelerating the pace of solving problems by utilizing breakthrough improvement methods and adapting them situationally. Moreover, they will contribute to the team's efforts to set the HV strategy as it relates to knowledge sharing, building learning organizations, and HV expansion across Intel.
We expect our HV Experts - Project Managers to be Fearless, Curious, Humble, Inclusive, and Compassionate, and to deliver high-quality work while striving for an Ideal State. Unique to this specific role is leading the marketing and communications of High-Velocity work, within NAND-DTM and with the expansion teams across Intel. This will include managing the culture and brand alignment of the High-Velocity work in all forms of communication and igniting the creative elements of the High-Velocity work to engage an even wider audience of participants.
Additionally, this role will have a strong connection and influence on the People Roadmap for Central Manufacturing and NAND-DTM.
Roles and responsibilities specific to this HV Expert include:
- Develop and execute an internal cultural transformation plan, including organizational communications and marketing strategies to increase demand and awareness, as well as drive the adoption of High-Velocity methods.
- Develop marketing messages and apply them to multi-media materials to broadly explain HV principles and adoption techniques.
- Reinforce the HVPO brand through the consistent look and feel across all materials (collateral, emails, presentations).
- Coach and train others to be HV Experts (HVPO/HVEO and non-HVPO), RIHV coaches, and RIHV managers and how to use structured tools and process improvement methods.
- Advise functional organization's HV champions as they plan and execute their org's learning and process improvement goals to achieve critical business goals.
- Facilitate business and engineering orgs as they use HV principles and processes to standardize their development workflows and solve problems.
- Partner with other Intel organizations to grow HV adoption.
- Develop and maintain HV learning content such as RIHV Workshop, HV mapping, Swarm, HV overviews, and more.
- Deliver HV content in learning and operational forums such as RIHV Workshops, Cross-Functional working groups, Communities of Practice, and Learning Series sessions.
- Apply HV concepts to internal HVPO workflows and be an HV practitioner.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Technical expert who is results and process/systems-oriented, has a proven skill for critical thinking, and showcases the skill to question major decisions that lead to high-impact solutions.
- Demonstrate the skill to lead large and small groups through process mapping events (i.e. Kaizen, Lean).
- Demonstrated track record of proficiency in working in a high-performing team culture which includes excellent teamwork, influencing, and leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated problem-solving, and prioritizing work in an ambiguous environment.
- Effective problem-solving and group leadership skills.
- Willingness to quickly understand systems and procedures that they are not normally familiar with.
- Listening/processing skills related to information delivered at a fast pace.
- Willingness to influence and negotiate with stakeholders; lead and influence change across multiple departments.
- Well-versed understanding and application of multi-media approaches to communications, learning, and change management.
This position is in the NAND-DTM Group which is aligned to phase 2 of the sale of the NAND business to Solidigm, a wholly owned subsidiary of SK hynix. Employees in this business group will work on developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm. Solidigm, a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, is headquartered in San Jose, California with offices worldwide.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development/Change, Business, Operations, Engineering, or similar field and 6+ years of experience in the following:
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience with Process Oriented Systems (LEAN, AGILE, High Velocity, RIHV, etc).
- Knowledge of High Velocity or Lean with the skill to manage multiple large projects simultaneously.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorshipInside this Business GroupEmployees in Intel's NAND Product Group deliver solutions that are transforming computing across all segments from data centers to Ultrabooks. They invent, develop, bring to market and support customers with leading-edge NAND flash memory and system level solutions such as solid state drives (SSDs). SSDs are accelerating performance for gaming enthusiasts, reducing total cost of ownership for IT managers of data centers and improving security and reliability for businesses. This dynamic group is strategically positioned to become the leading Non-Volatile Memory solution supplier for the compute segment and is a key to expanding markets and continuing the growth for Intel.Other LocationsUS,OR,Hillsboro;US,AZ,Phoenix;US,CA,Santa Clara;US,OR,PortlandCovid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs