Graphics Hardware Engineer
Post-Si Design-for-Debug tools team within AXG-XPE organization is seeking experienced candidate for the development and validation of next generation integrated and discrete graphics debug tools.
In this role, your responsible would include but not limited to:
- Owning one or more debug enabling solution/tools for successful delivery towards PRQ and sustenance post-PRQ.
- Driving end to end debug enabling strategy for both integrated and discrete graphics products.
- Working in collaboration with SoC and graphics software engineering teams in left-shifting the tools enabling in emulation/simulation environments for having the tools ready on day one of the power-ons.
- Consulting with DFX architecture teams w.r.t new and delta DFD feature impact on debug tools and working with them to define solutions.
- Driving detailed technical readiness for all debug enabling solutions for the graphics products, identifying gaps/risks and work with stakeholders to resolve them.
- Drives continuous improvement across development, validation, and customer support for all debug solutions of the graphics products.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Tolerance and willing to work with ambiguity
- Strong communications skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering or related fields with 3+ years industry experience. Or, Master’s Degree in the same fields with 2+ years’ experience.
Experience should be in the following:
- Working knowledge of UNIX, and Windows environments.
- Convert debug requirements to tool/solution features to meet customer needs is critical.
- Familiarity of the debug probes and debugging using the same.
- Solid Python coding skills
- Experience with x86 architecture
Preferred skills and experience that will make you stand out.
- Exposure to Design for Test/DFD technologies and tools is strongly preferred.
- Device drivers development/debug.
- Working knowledge of 3D graphics pipeline and display interfaces.
- C++ skills
For information on Intel’s immigration sponsorship guidelines, please see