Customer Quality Technical Program Manager - Customer Quality and Reliability
Do you enjoy leading continuous improvement efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes and execute programs successfully? Do you have a quality mindset and an interest in improving the customer's experience with Intel through such programs and processes? This role creates opportunities to identify, evaluate, and drive programs for the organization. This role will be a key member within the Americas Customer Quality and Reliability organization which is a group within the Customer Quality and Reliability organization in the Intel Corporate Quality Network.
The Customer Quality Technical Program Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Leading strategic projects or programs across cross-geo and cross-functional teams.
- Involvement in various aspects of customer support including identifying and driving new opportunities or improving existing processes.
- Collaborating with partners such as:
- Product Development Quality and Reliability
- Sales and Marketing
- Application Engineering
- Software Quality
- Intel Quality Systems
- Global Reverse Logistics
- Global Customer Support
- Driving the discovery and manage the interdependencies and integration across multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Evaluating potential tool optimization or integration.
- Managing projects or programs where decisions may have an impact on the business through all phases of the lifecycle.
- Influencing internal decision-making.
- Developing solutions to remove obstacles to implementation.
- Communicating opportunities and status updates to management and executives.
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives.
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits/skills:
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal motivation, initiative, and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Willingness to lead through ambiguity and change.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
For information on Intel’s immigration sponsorship guidelines, please see Intel U.S. Immigration Sponsorship Information.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum qualifications and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Project/Program Management or related field with 4+ years relevant experience.
- Master's degree in Engineering or Project/Program Management or related field with 3+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in a quality organization, with broad understanding of quality, product development, debugging, root cause analysis, supply chain, and industry.
- Experience with issue management and stakeholder management.
- Experience with customer-facing roles.
- PMP certification.