TD Ops Group Leader
"The position is associated with the sale of the NAND business to SK Hynix aligning to Phase 2 of the transaction. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm, a stand-alone US subsidiary of SK Hynix headquartered in San Jose, California with offices world-wide. Solidigm is a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, led by Robert (Rob) B. Crooke as CEO, previously senior vice president and general manager of Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group."
This is to seek a strong candidate to lead the DTD Ops shepherd team. In this role, the selected individual will be leading the team on TD daily operation sustaining management, report to TD Ops manager. The job responsibilities including build a strong TD Op shepherd team, managing TD silicon movement, inventory management, and silicon move cycle time, as well as sample and Qual lot commits management. Candidate need to work across the HVM/DTD network, manage and coach shift shepherd, guide employee development, performance, and productivity issues. Candidate must have demonstrated a track record of excellence in creative problem solving, operation excellence enabling, or manufacturing operation optimization in a relevant engineering organization.
1. Bachelor in a science or engineering field and minimum 5 years of experience in semiconductor environment are required.
2. Broad and deep knowledge of Fab operation system, constrain micro-management skill, be familiar with module tool configuration and 3D NAND product architecture.
3. Proven ability in multi-tasking projects, time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
4. Assumed responsibility and strong commitment to aggressive goals with a can-do attitude. Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency.
5. Demonstrated leadership in influencing cross-factory teams, excellent communication skills, and an understanding of factory goals/metrics required.
6. Lead and motivate the team through role modeling, actively engage in career growth of team members
7. Be inclusive and respect cultural diversity.
8. Be eager in continuous learning, improving, and innovating.