Nand Product Manager
As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance. NAND sort PE manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the NAND Sort flow, defining test requirements, and ensuring quality test delivery for each milestone.Management responsibilities include technology and resource planning for and direct activities in support of Sort testing development works. Managing and/or coach Sort PE engineers in path finding and technology road mapping for advance/future technology development. Overseeing all aspect of Sort test development works, ramp and transfer of technology in the and guiding employee development, performance, and productivity issues.
The position is associated with the sale of the NAND business to SK Hynix aligning to Phase 2 of the transaction. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm, a stand-alone US subsidiary of SK Hynix headquartered in San Jose, California with offices world-wide. Solidigm is a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, led by Robert (Rob) B. Crooke as CEO, previously senior vice president and general manager of Intel’s Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. To read more, see: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1513/intel-sells-ssd-business-and-dalian-facility-to-sk-hynixQualifications
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Fab, design and test development environment.
- Has worked in the semiconductor memory industry
- With a good track record of successfully leading projects and having managed more than 5 direct reports.
- Demonstrated good in both people and technical leadership skills
- Understanding and being able to handle both western and eastern working cultures
- Visionary leader with strategies for growing both the team and team membersInside this Business GroupEmployees in Intel's NAND Product Group deliver solutions that are transforming computing across all segments from data centers to Ultrabooks. They invent, develop, bring to market and support customers with leading-edge NAND flash memory and system level solutions such as solid state drives (SSDs). SSDs are accelerating performance for gaming enthusiasts, reducing total cost of ownership for IT managers of data centers and improving security and reliability for businesses. This dynamic group is strategically positioned to become the leading Non-Volatile Memory solution supplier for the compute segment and is a key to expanding markets and continuing the growth for Intel.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs