Manufacturing Technician 生产制造技术员
This position is associated with the sale of Intel’s NAND memory and storage business to SK hynix. (You can read more about the transaction in the press release). The transaction will enhance the resources and potential of the business’ storage solutions, including client and enterprise SSDs, in the rapidly growing NAND Flash space amid the era of big data.
This is an exciting time to be at Intel – come join our NAND-DTM and work on the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology in the world. As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses industry-leading SSD technology and the most capable Quadruple Level Cell (QLC) NAND Flash products, and you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK hynix.
This position aligns to Phase 2 of the transaction, which includes NAND technology and component development along with fab operations. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel and will continue to develop NAND technology and components and manufacture NAND wafers at the fab. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025, at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to SK hynix.
- Responsible for running lots in a qualitative way.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
- Responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- Responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals. May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
- Be able to work and perform within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters.
- High degree of judgment and initiative is required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
- Diploma degree in science and engineering majors, such as electrical, automation, mechanical, material science, etc.…
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- A good Team player.