DTD DFM Process Champion
This job requisition is to seek strong candidates for DFM (Design For Manufacturing) Process Champion.
The selected candidates will primarily work on 3D NAND N+1 technology, partner with DTD PE team and HVM Alpha PE team to gain early development knowledge and to build strategic process roadmaps/capabilities for achieving mature technology yield/cost/capacity goals.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Partner with both TD and HVM team to drive process/hardware improvement to have the capability to meet future mature stage requirement yield/quality/capacity/ cost.
- Ability to make technical recommendations.
- Working knowledge of technical development, as well as demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining successful relationships with partners, internal and external, to drive aggressive roadmaps.
- Good understanding of factory and/or fabrication operations.
- A strong understanding of semiconductor process flow technology issues, manufacturing science and systems, and engineering applications
- Demonstrated passion towards innovation and risk-taking in order to achieve excellence.
The position is associated with the sale of the NAND business to SK Hynix aligning to Phase 2 of the transaction. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm, a stand-alone US subsidiary of SK Hynix headquartered in San Jose, California with offices world-wide. Solidigm is a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, led by Robert (Rob) B. Crooke as CEO, previously senior vice president and general manager of Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. To read more, see: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1513/intel-sells-ssd-business-and-dalian-facility-to-sk-hynix
- BS, Master's degree, or a Doctorate in Engineering fields;
- Candidate must have demonstrated a track record of excellence in creative problem solving equipment capability enabling or manufacturing process optimization in a relevant engineering organization;
- Hands-on experiences in technology development, technology transfer or startup are required
-Motivated self-starter with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
-Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
-Think and operate independently while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities
-Flexibility and maturity in facing uncertainties and changing priorities and responsibilities
-Commit to aggressive goals and win with a cando attitude
-Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
-Respect cultural diversity and sensitivity
-Agility in learning improving and innovating
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs