DTD DFM Process Champion (Dry Etch)
This job requisition is to seek strong candidates for DFM (Design For Manufacturing) Process Champion (Dry Etch).
The selected candidates will primarily work on 3D NAND N+1 technology, partner with DTD PE team and HVM Alpha PE team to gain early development knowledge and to build strategic process roadmaps/capabilities for achieving mature technology yield/cost/capacity goals.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Partner with both TD and HVM team to drive process/hardware improvement to have the capability to meet future mature stage requirement yield/quality/capacity/ cost.
- Ability to make technical recommendations.
- Working knowledge of technical development, as well as demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining successful relationships with partners, internal and external, to drive aggressive roadmaps.
- Good understanding of factory and/or fabrication operations.
- A strong understanding of semiconductor process flow technology issues, manufacturing science and systems, and engineering applications
- Demonstrated passion towards innovation and risk-taking in order to achieve excellence.
The position is associated with the sale of the NAND business to SK Hynix aligning to Phase 2 of the transaction. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm, a stand-alone US subsidiary of SK Hynix headquartered in San Jose, California with offices world-wide. Solidigm is a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, led by Robert (Rob) B. Crooke as CEO, previously senior vice president and general manager of Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. To read more, see: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1513/intel-sells-ssd-business-and-dalian-facility-to-sk-hynix
- BS, Master's degree, or a Doctorate in Engineering fields;
- Candidate must have demonstrated a track record of excellence in creative problem solving equipment capability enabling or manufacturing process optimization in a relevant engineering organization;
- Hands-on experiences in technology development, technology transfer or startup are required
-Motivated self-starter with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
-Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
-Think and operate independently while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities
-Flexibility and maturity in facing uncertainties and changing priorities and responsibilities
-Commit to aggressive goals and win with a cando attitude
-Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
-Respect cultural diversity and sensitivity
-Agility in learning improving and innovating
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs