DMTM Dry Etch Process Engineer
Process Engineers develop and sustain such processes as diffusion, etching, plating, lithographic printing, thin film deposition in semiconductor fab manufacturing operations. Plans and implements capacity, and operational improvements to maximize output while improving the safety and quality of operations. As module owner, conducts tests and measurements of their operations to determine control over critical dimensions and defectivity of the process line. Recommends and implements modifications for operating the equipment in order to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques and optimizing production output for existing products. Establishes and submits processing requirements to be met in designing and acquiring processing equipment. Exercise independent judgement and discretion by making recommendations and adjusting tools and processes reactively when something has changed on the line or proactively in order to maximize output. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
The position is associated with the sale of the NAND business to SK Hynix aligning to Phase 2 of the transaction. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm, a stand-alone US subsidiary of SK Hynix headquartered in San Jose, California with offices world-wide. Solidigm is a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, led by Robert (Rob) B. Crooke as CEO, previously senior vice president and general manager of Intel’s Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. To read more, see: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1513/intel-sells-ssd-business-and-dalian-facility-to-sk-hynixQualifications
1. Successful history with semiconductor engineering background and a minimum of 7 years of industry experience required
2. Demonstrated experience in problem solving, planning and good teamwork, technical lead-ship capability with ability to work across organizational boundaries.
3. Strong collaboration and organizational , communication skills
4. Self-starter with proven problem-solving skills
5. Be able to inspire a team to achieve desired behaviors and objectives
6. Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude
7. At least hold a BA or BS degree in engineering
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs