Sr. GPU Performance Modeling Engineer
Graphics and Throughput Hardware Engineering group is looking for candidates to join the Simulator development team to work on building ground-up a performance/ functional simulator for Gen Graphics( the largest IP in any intel SOC). Performance and Functional simulation is a critical tool for architecture exploration and providing a reference model for validation and early development of software stack of the GPU. In this position, you will be responsible for design, coding, validation of the GPU simulator. The job will involve intense engagements with architects, RTL and software development teams. As GPU use-models expand into new areas of Deep Learning, Machine learning, Media servers, Augmented/ Virtual reality, etc - this position offers unique opportunity to impact these emerging application areas.Qualifications
You must possess a Bachelors/ Masters or PhD degree in Computer Science / ECE with 2-10 years of experience in related areas.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong programming experience in C/C++ or System C and familiar with scripting languages.
- Software performance tuning and Multi-threading expertise is desired
- 3D graphics/ Computer Architecture knowledge.
- Prior experience in Simulator development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with ASIC design flow, validation concepts, coverage, etc. is desirable.Inside this Business GroupThe Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlIt has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.