As a RTL Design Engineer, you will oversee definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development. You will be involved in SoC/Sub-System micro-architecture definition, IP/Sub-System design, system simulation/debug and IP integration.
Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for micro-architecture design and development of CPU Subsystem or associated component IP like high performance Bus Architectures, Memory Controllers/ DDR/USB/ NVMe/PCIE interface etc.
- Micro-architecture development and implementation of complex IP and/or ASIC block, logic designs, and HDL code for IP/ASIC blocks.
- Working individually and sometimes leading other team members in delivery of RTL design for product features and perform all aspects of the SoC front-end design flow including micro-architecture definition, RTL coding, RTL integration, verification, timing closure and power optimization to deliver a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
Candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in VLSI, Electronics with 8-12 yrs of experience.
Inside this Business Group
- Strong RTL design experience with IP designs for microcontrollers/ Microprocessors expected.
- Experience in Verilog/VHDL, Spyglass and Quality checks of the implemented RTL for LINT, CDC
- Knowledge & experience of building on chip bus infrastructure using AHB or AXI based IPs/ Blocks.
- Proven track record of developing production-quality SoCs/IPs on aggressive development schedules.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlIt has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.