PAR Lab is offering Research Fellow positions in the following topics:Qualifications
1) CPU Architecture and microarchitecture research
2) Co-design across System Software (OS, runtimes, compilers) and CPU and Memory (hardware) architecture to enable efficient next-generation datacenter cloud services
3) Cross-stack co-optimized Software+Hardware for next-generation Artificial Intelligence applications
Inside this Business Group
- Candidates must have a PhD or advanced MS in EE/CS from a top University. Research experience is highly desired either in graduate school or in the industry.
- Technical Expertise (one or more):
- Strong software expertise in C++/Perl/Python and experience in cycle-accurate (micro)architecture simulators and/or system software (compilers, runtimes, OS)
- Expertise in VLSI design and/or accelerator-based (micro)architecture
- Expertise in emerging AI/Cloud workloads characterization and workload-driven architecture
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlIt has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.Working Model
This role will require an on-site presence.