Product Development Engineer(Content Development Array)
Bengaluru, India Job ID JR0226525 Job Category Engineering Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
- Develop Array/MBIST full chip test methodology and content for Intel's FPGA products
- Development activity includes(not limited to) on-chip DFT(Design For Test) definition, test vector generation/verification(simulation) and content bring up and optimization on silicon.
- Collaborate with worldwide cross-functional teams including designers, software, manufacturing as you drive for test capability throughout entire product life cycle.
- Drive test optimizations to reduce test cost, enhance product yield and quality, improve manufacturing efficiency and accelerate manufacturing stability.
- Develop CMT/HDMT test module, conversion test pattern from STIL to pobj, doing test program validation on tester.
- BS/MS in Electronics Engineering or equivalent, with industry experience in IC Design, IC Test, or equivalent field.
- Expert understanding of test methodology for ASIC, SOC and/or FPGAs.
- Experience in test content development activities, running simulation and silicon bring-up
- MBIST test knowledge is preferable, with good understanding on memory BIST testing.
- Verilog knowledge, ATE/tester knowledge with hands-on experience and DFT definition development experience is an added advantage.
- Familiar with Yield improvement and Test Time reduction activities
- Strong digital circuit and VLSI fundamentals.
- Well versed in test industry trends and technology.
- Self-motivated, passionate on problem solving and debugging issues with proven collaboration and leadership skills