Intel views diversity as a crucial competitive advantage. It believes in creating a fully diverse and inclusive workforce which is fundamental to achieving our business goals. As part of Intel’s RISE 2030 goals, we are working towards advancing our efforts to double the number of women and underrepresented minorities in senior leadership roles and exceed 40% representation of women in technical positions. Thus, the genesis of ‘Home to Office’ - a women-returnee program, where we welcome women professionals to return to the workplace once again by bridging the gap from a break to a successful career.
Key program highlights:
Facilitate the transition from a career break to the work-place with a full complement of support benefits including transition support, upskilling & training programs, flexible work arrangements, and many more
Applicable to all women with a work experience of at least 2 years and have been on a career break of 6 months or more since their previous employment
Eligible candidates will be considered for direct contract roles or full-time opportunities with Intel, based on the interview process.
Available roles are classified as Onsite/ Hybrid/ Remote across Bangalore, India
B.Tech or M.Tech in Electrical, Electronics Engineering with 2+ years of experience.
We are hiring for the following skills across BU’s. Request you to please apply on the req if your experience is in any of the below mentioned skill.
- RTL Design/ Soc Design & Integration/ Microarchitecture
- Physical Design/ Static Timing Analysis/ Power delivery Network (PDN/IR drop)/ Low Power Design (CLP/VLCP/FEV)
- DFT/ DFX/ ATE/PDE
- ASIC Verification (IP/SOC)/ Performance Verification/ Formal Verification/ SOC Power Verification
- Front End Methodology/ Back-end Methodology
- Post Silicon Validation:- Graphics/ Security/ Platform/Electrical/ System/ Power and Performance
- Firmware Development & Validation Device driver development ( windows / linux/ android/ chrome)
- Data Scientist/ Big Data/ AI/ML
- Compiler/ BIOS/UEFI
- C++ Developer (Graphics/Full stack), GPU Sw Development
- Cloud Dev
- HR- BHR/ Talent acquisition