As a member in our team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of state-of-the-art designs in test access mechanisms, IO BIST, memory BIST and scan compression.
- Your responsibility will also include verification and silicon bring up of Scan ATPG and other DFT features.
- In addition, you will help develop and deploy DFT methodologies for our next generation products.
- Working with soc/post silicon team to improve/ address low scan coverage and implement methodology to enhance scan coverage is expectation.
- Collaborate with the RTL designers and other Verification Engineers to find creative ways to accelerate the identification of functional defects.
Candidate should possess a Bachelor/Master degree in VLSI/ Electronics with 7-12 years' experience in the below mentioned skills.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in various aspects of DFT - SCAN insertion, ATPG, MBIST & JTAG, BSCAN. Test generation, coverage improvement, post-silicon debug.
- Well verse with OVM/UVM validation methodology on building Test bench to implement monitors, checkers, scoreboard.
- Hands on experience on DFT industry standard tools from Cadence, Mentor Graphics used for SCAN insertion, MBIST implementation and validation is must have requirement.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlIt has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.