Designs and Validates Power delivery (PDN) solutions for Graphics IP and SoCs. Conducts and participates in the design, development, and verification of on-chip power grid, power gating, VR solutions, power delivery circuits like LDO, BGREFs, Droop Detector for GPU IP/SOC products.
Job includes understanding and developing PDN architecture and integration requirements of IPs and sub-systems to come up with PDN back-end implementation and sign-off specifications. Work with tool vendor to stay up to date with new analysis features and deploy them on complex GPU products.Qualifications
Inside this Business Group
- Should possess a Bachelor of Engineering or a Master degree of Science/Engineering in the field of Electronics/VLSI.
- Must have hands on experience with IR drop/droop, in-rush-current/powerup analysis and Electromigration analysis.
- 3 to 7 Years of experience in PDN/power grid design, verification, and/or sign-off using industry standard tools.
- Must have design and hands on experience of power grid design & sign-off, droop mitigation techniques or schemes on a production chip is a plus.
- Must have in depth knowledge of active and passive components used in PD domain.
- Experience in any APR tool (ICC/Innovus) along with power integrity analysis and ESD convergence will be added advantage.
- Must be able to work effectively with floorplan, integration and packaging teams to define optimum power grid strategy.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlIt has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.