Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Intel's PRC Business Management Group ( BMG) has an exciting Senior Business Intelligence Analyst opportunity to join the PRC Regional Business Management (RBM) team. In this role you will be collaborating with the PRC internal BMG teams, PRC Sales Teams and Global Lenovo Sales Teams, Global BMG MAAD ( Machine Learning, Advance Analytics and Data Science) team, Finance, etc., providing insightful analysis about the market environment and semiconductor industry as well as advanced analytics of various data including both billing and consumption to enable decision making across the organizations.
Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Collecting, exploring, and extracting insights from structure and unstructured data through using predictive modelling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques.
- Working alongside the Customer Ops and Pricing team members to determine needs for data-focused stories and translate into quality graphics and dashboards.
- Translating data into insights, recommending options, influencing actions and measuring business impact of actions in order to solve a variety of business problems and enable business strategy.
- Proactively exploring new and innovative visual approaches and techniques for data storytelling. Demonstrating a clear understanding of content and conveying complex information in a way that stakeholders can easily digest.
- Data mining and cleaning of a wide range of financial and non-financial information from several diverse sources.
- Conducting business analysis, collecting business requirements, and translating them into BI Solutions leveraging best practices, whilst Combining data sets across multiple sources.
- Applying data science principles and practices in support of business decision making, delivering the right balance of accuracy and interpretability on the models created.
- 10+ years of working experience in IT/Semi industry, program management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or related areas, master degree/MBA is a plus
- Expert skills and knowledge on Data visualization (PBI), Python programming language and libraries and SQL, knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques is a plus
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Microsoft Office including PBI Cloud, Power Automate and Excel.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, influencing, networking and communication skill
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Self-assurance to deal with tough problems situations
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt style and content appropriately for the audience
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others to achieve high quality results