Sales Development Manager
The Intel HP Account Team is looking for a consumer Sales Development Manager (SDM) with extensive PC experience, passionate about building relationships, and is aspiring to exceed expectations. This position plays a critical role in ensuring we deliver win-win solutions for our customers and Intel. The Sales Development Manager (SDM) will be dedicated to driving consumption in Greater China (incl Hong Kong and Taiwan) for our consumer business with HP.
This is a commissioned sales position primarily responsible for consumption and sell through based activities with OEM, channel, and ecosystem partners.
- Manager Intel's growing business within China and HP.
- Ability to identify and drive new growth opportunities. Pilot and ramp new technologies
- Understanding of both Intel and competition platforms and solutions. Ability to articulate Intel's competitive advantages to multiple levels within HP.
- Build partnerships to influence mid and long-term roadmaps, comfortable operating in a continually evolving business environment; adapting to current competition and new market trends.
- Run targeted sales and marketing campaigns to improve Intel's and HP's brand and business position
- Comfortably collaborating with entry level to senior executives at both Intel and HP
The role requires sustaining a very tight customer relationship, working close with go-to-market, channel, marketing, product, and eco system players (both internal and external), operations, and sales partners in order to drive mutual success for both HP and Intel.
- 5+ years of proven sales and marketing experience in the IT industry
- Understanding of PRC PC market, the key players and economic landscape
- Familiar with Intel technologies and skilled at PC roadmap planning
- Passion for innovation and a curious and continuous learning mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Cross functional team collaboration
- Self-starter initiative and high personal motivation
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant Degree
- Fluent in Mandarin (mother tongue)
- Proficiency in English language both verbally and in writing
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Flexible to occasionally attend Global meetings outside usual working hours
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs