DCAI Content Marketing
The mission of Intel PRC marketing group is to uplift Intel's corporate and product brand and drive local business growth. This position mainly serves the DCAI (Data Center and AI) business, including but not limited to server, storage, network products, and AI, Cloud, Advanced Analyst, High Performance Computing workloads. This position takes the responsibility to support the marketing team plan, develop, and manage content targeting PRC data center customers, not only reach B2B target audience, but increase engagement and preference to Intel full product portfolio. Except communication with global BU, Data Platform Marketing, he or she also need ally with PRC sales, product and technical teams and manage agency.Qualifications
- Biz market acumen and data center knowledge: biz environment/trend, server, network, storage related products positioning, better to have end-user and industry insights and understand key workloads in market
- Content management and marketing experience: good knowledge about how to generate, manage and promotion right content to serve B2B customer needs in different purchase stages
- Social marketing experience: Understand B2B media and social marketing role in the campaign, strong willingness to utilize social marketing to change audience's perception.
- Strategic Thinking and Constructive Communication: analyze goal/challenge/opportunity from the complexity, effective and constructive communication with stakeholders. Appreciate/encourage different opinion in positive way, facilitate agreement among teams.
- 5+ years B2B marketing related experience; multinational company preferred.
- Passion and result oriented: Passion and positive attitude to face challenge or working pressure to deliver result for biz
- Education: Bachelor degree or above, MBA or relevant education is nice to have, preferably in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and oral English skills to communicate with global teams