Graduate Technical Intern, Cloud (Fall 2022)
Do you want to innovate and create an industry-leading developer cloud as a Cloud Software Engineering Intern?
The Developer Cloud Platform Group (DCP) within Intel's Software and Advanced Technology Group (SATG) is developing and shaping the way people think about computing by focusing on developers, ecosystem partners, and academia. We are redefining the space with cutting-edge cloud services which leverage our portfolio of industry-leading SW and HW. Join us as a Cloud Software Engineering Intern if you want to drive the business success of the world's most innovative developer cloud.
We are looking for multiple Cloud software engineering interns. As a Cloud Software Engineering Intern:
- You develop Proof of Concept (POC) for the cloud software services.
- You write unit tests and validation automation tests for cloud software services.
- You develop the reference cloud platform software and improve or enable customer designs to obtain the best value from Intel products within the cloud.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate: Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills
You must be available for a minimum internship duration of 10-12 weeks, with a maximum of 6-12 months. During your internship you must be available to work 40 hours/week. When applying, please specify your availability and your expected month/year of graduation. This role can be performed remotely from any US-based location.
You must possess the minimum qualifications below to be initially considered for this position. The experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/ classes/ research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Currently, and during your entire internship period, you must be actively enrolled.
- Degree should be an MS or PhD in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering or Mathematics or other similar Software Engineering related discipline.
- Proficiency with one or more: Python, Golang, and Java scripts.
- Proficiency in Linux or Windows Operating system.
- Familiarity with one or more cloud-native computing technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Containers, Microservices, and Red Hat OpenShift
Preferred Qualifications (any one of the below would be extra credit):
- Machine Learning background with Tensorflow
- Familiarity with RestFul interfaces using flask or python.
- Familiarity with databases like Mongo, PostgreSQL or MariaDB.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevSecOps concepts.
- Familiarity with programming languages: Python, Go, Java. Knowledge of Jupyter Hub, Notebooks, Github, etc.
- Designing and operating distributed systems, networking design, and implementation experience.
- Proficiency developing modern AI and graphics workloads. Knowledge of Deep Learning frameworks (ex: TensorFlow, Pytorch) and models and is familiar with the deployment of DL-based use cases.
Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's OR PhD degree, OR a Bachelor’s degree withthree years’ related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor’s degree and less than three years’ experience.
#cloudcomputing #clouddeveloper #python #golang #cloudintern #remoteinternInside this Business GroupEnable amazing computing experiences with Intel Software continues to shape the way people think about computing – across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business. Our developers and software engineers work in all software layers, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. Ready to solve some of the most complex software challenges? Explore an impactful and innovative career in Software.Other LocationsUS,OR,Hillsboro;US,CA,Santa Clara;US,GA,AtlantaCovid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlAnnual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:$52,000.00-$147,000.00Working ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs